One of the biggest challenges that companies face today is protecting their employees as they are spending more time online. Email, online commerce, web based applications, social networking, and streaming media are all emerging as critical productivity and communication tools for enterprises.
Yet, protecting users as they utilize these applications from their desktops, laptops and mobile devices
is proving to be challenging. Companies have spent over $10 billion on security appliances and software over the past five years.
More over Email carries essential messages for the everyday workings of your business. But it's also a major conduit for security threats that blend web, email, and data attack strategies.
According to, Companies that don't have unified content solutions that include web, email, and data are sitting targets for costly security attacks.
With TE-data cloud Security, IT security teams can instantly create a com¬prehensive policy for security,
anti-spam, mail flow management, and DLP —for anyone, anywhere and on any device. It’s that easy!
Web Security : Gap–free security
• Instant protection against threats and Vulnerabilities without the need to patch.
• Safely embrace the power of web 2. Applications and social media.
• Easily secure all smartphones and tablets without an agent.
E-mail Security : Complete Email Protection
• One solution stops spam, viruses, spyware, phishing attacks, advanced threats and data loss.
• Assures protection of inbound and outbound email.
• Integrated web and email threat intelligence blocks blended threats.
• No appliances, software or clients to deploy and manage .
• Predictable user-based subscription with no CapEx.
• Elastic solution—cloud scales as you need capacity.
Simplicity and Efficiency
• Eliminate complexity and point products: nothing to deploy and manage
• Deploy in minutes : with configuration and policy updates effective in real-time, across the entire cloud
• Single directory integration for both web and email.
• Global policy management : one policy follows users all around the world.
• On-demand service : direct traffic to the cloud quickly and easily.
Compliance and Real-Time Reporting
• Helps meet regulatory and industry compliance—HIPAA, PCI, FISMA
• View any transaction, by any user, from any location in seconds
• Prevent email-based data loss across all devices.
• Comprehensive DLP across all devices.
Global Cloud Coverage
• World’s largest global security cloud .
• Five 9s availability: local, regional and multi-continent redundancy .
• Advanced threat protection:
Conext-aware, zero-hour security scans every bite of inbound /outbound traffic to secure devices,
users, data and web applications against advanced threats .inline byte scan, full SSL scanning
and cloud intelligence protects against botnets, malicious active content, phishing XSS attacks and more.
• Web 2.0 and application control :
Leverage the power of web 2.0 Apps and social media without compromising productivity or security now,
IT teams can easily create granular global policies –based on users or groups –for webmail, streaming media,
social networking and IM.
• Bandwidth Control :
Easily and efficiently allocate bandwidth to prioritize business –critical web applications over recreational usage.
• URL filtering :
TEdata cloud security enables organizations to limit their exposure to liability by managing access to web content
for users, groups and locations, URL are filtered against more than 90 categories, 30 super categories and
• Unified policy and reporting :
TEdata cloud security delivers one, unified console to create web policy across security, internet access
management and data loss prevention, Administrators manage their own policy –with changes instantly
reflected across the entire cloud.
• Inline Antivirus and Antispyware :
TEdata cloud security email security is constantly up to date with the latest signatures, behavioral detection
and dynamic counter measures to protect email users against viruses, spyware, worms and other advanced
threats. Our pat¬ented, multi-tenant cloud architecture delivers all the benefits of traditional, on-premise solutions,
eliminating the need to push signatures to datacenter hardware or end-user desktops.
• Antispam :
Email Security delivers the highest level of spam detection and prevention—leveraging the most advanced
real-time IP reputation engine and zero-day outbreak protection. Reputation and spam updates are sent
to the cloud every 30 seconds—while real-time content inspec¬tion detects image attachment,
and text-based spam, malicious URLs and phishing attacks.
• High Availability :
Delivery Assurance receives and holds emails if the organization’s Exchange server is unavailable.
Zscaler DDoS Protection mitigates all attacks and denial-of-service attempts in the cloud
keeping your network, exchange server and firewalls free from excessive unwanted traffic.
And, cloud-based directory harvest attack prevention ensures your servers and information are protected .
• Real-Time DLP :
TEdata Cloud security scans all data leaving your organization including email message body and attachments.
Through granular rules based on user, group or domain ,TEdata cloud security detects and blocks
the loss of sensitive data, including Credit Cards, SSNs, financial state¬ments, medical documents,
source code and other intellectual property.
• Boundary Encryption :
Email Security provides secure delivery of email messages when connecting to a remote
Mail Transfer Agent (MTA).
IT administrators can easily enforce delivery of emails over an encrypted channel based on the combination
of sender, receiver and content of emails.